Click to it: Weekdone
Weekdone is the perfect app for anyone needing greater insight into what their team is up to
It's a quick team dashboard with weekly email reports for every manager or team leader, where you can set and share long-term goals via OKRs (Objectives and Key Results) and use it for team progress reporting or collecting regular employee feedback.
What did your team get done this week? What are their plans for the next? Fortune 500 teams use this, as do small startups.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Each employee gets a report reminder once a week.
2. They enter weekly progress, plans and problems.
3. Weekdone compiles the report and dashboard. You get it via e-mail, on the mobile, tablet and web.
4. You quickly review each employee's week, giving valuable feedback.
- Increase productivity and manage everyone’s time and focus better
- Make better fact-based decisions about your team
- Be data driven, not just gut-feeling based
- Monitor each employee’s contribution
- Proactively apply corrective measures and take actions
- Quickly see when an indicator underperforms
- Identify operational inefficiencies
- Evaluate strategic performance against objectives
- Monitor your own performance
- No more endless searching from your overloaded inbox for people’s reports
OBJECTIVES AND KEY RESULTS:
OKRs are the best practice team management technique.
- It's a simple and straightforward management tool for setting and tracking company, team and personal objectives
- It consists of a list of objectives, each tied to 3-5 measurable key results
- Visualise and analyse progress history by pretty charts
Other Click To It apps: